Paid vacation, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
*This job is located in Denver, Colorado - Only candidates who live in Denver or surrounding areas will be considered.
FuelCo Energy LLC. is a finished fuel and refined product wholesale and retail marketer and transportation provider for the oil and gas service industry. We procure our products from a network of North American refiners and supply high quality finished fuels and refined products for oilfield operations throughout North America. FuelCo guarantees the highest quality and performance from our new state-of-the-art truck fleet, experienced team of hazmat-certified drivers, and dispatch team available 24/7 to meet our client service needs.
Wholesale Fuel Transport Drivers, Hazmat, Class “A”, and/or Tanker drivers play a vital role in ensuring our customers have the finest quality fuel available. As a Wholesale Fuel Transport Driver, you will be responsible for loading and delivering loads of petroleum products to oil/gas drilling and frac locations. Our drivers are responsible for providing customer service, maintaining professional image and sales as part of the company team.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Proper pre & post trip truck and trailer inspections
• Safely drive loaded and empty tanker trucks of various sizes, makes/models and configurations
• Properly load and unload; handling, hooking, unhooking hoses
• Operating pumps and valves for loading and unloading, both on and off the truck
• Reads gauges or meters and records quantity loaded or unloaded
• Evaluating the dangers of the location and judging the different methods and plans and understanding the application of first-aid, as and when the situations demand
• Safely fill tanks of all types and sizes using various size hoses, nozzles and fittings
• Accurately complete driver logs, pre and post trip forms, invoices and other paperwork as required
• Current & valid Class “A” CDL with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
• Current DOT Medical Card, Minimum of 1 year validation
• One year full-time verifiable driving experience in the last three years
• Minimum one year Class “A” Tanker Trailer Hauling: Fuel, Drilling Mud, Chemicals, Condensate, Frac Water, etc.
• Ability to run loads at night - NO DAY SHIFT GUARANTEE
• Minimal driving violations (MVR & PSP Reporting)
• Pass company road test, Pre-Employment DOT Drug Screen, DOT Physical & FCE
• Must be able to pass a FuelCo provided DOT Physical and FCE upon employment, be issued & maintain a minimum of a one or two-year DOT Medical card while employed
• Meet regulations and limitations regarding total weight rated equipment and safety devices
• Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
• The ability to walk, bend, reach, push, stoop, squat and climb, as necessary to perform vehicle inspections required under 49 CFR Sections 396.11-15 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
• Must be able to lift without assistance up to 75 pounds, pushing, pulling up to 50 pounds
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time without much movement
• Ability to work in time-sensitive environments with non-flexible deadlines
• Must have the ability to speak, read and write English
• Rotation – Dependent on location
• Paid Per Hour - Overtime pay accrued after 40 hours up to 70 hours per rotation
• Hourly Rate Dependent On: Experience, Rotation, Location
DRIVER/TECHNICIAN EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
• Paid Weekly via direct deposit
• Affordable Healthcare Benefits - Eligible after 90 days
• Vacation Time Yearly - Starts accruing on first day of employment
• Quarterly Safety Bonus
• Employee Referral Bonus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
FuelCo. Energy, LLC is an equal opportunity employer